Experienced Virginia Law Firm Helps Individuals and Businesses Resolve Legal Issues
Knowledgeable Fairfax lawyers efficiently handle debt collection, real estate and insurance matters
At our Fairfax law firm, Legum Law, PLC, we represent individual and corporate clients in a wide range of civil matters throughout Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. Our firm was founded on the principle that clients deserve an attorney who approaches their needs with a sense of urgency and understanding, and our founder, Terry Legum, has been practicing law in the Commonwealth of Virginia for over 35 years. With his knowledge, experience and tenacity in and out of the courtroom, you can rest assured that you and your business are in capable hands.
Skilled negotiators who are not afraid to take a case to trial
Over the years, Legum Law, PLC has earned the trust of countless clients, and they have found us to be:
- Strategic – Each case is unique and requires its own thorough strategy for success. We take all relevant variables into account when devising an action plan for our clients.
- Effective negotiators – Most cases are settled out of the courtroom, making our aptitude for negotiation especially beneficial to our clients.
- Aggressive trial advocates – Our experience as successful litigators helps us secure victory in the courtroom.
- Well-respected – Attorney Legum is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®.
Whether your case is concluded in or out of the courtroom, our skilled attorneys are dedicated to the successful resolution of your legal matter.
Reliable advocates provide litigation services for residents and businesses in Fairfax and throughout the state
At Legum Law, PLC, we represent clients dealing with the following issues:
- Creditors' rights – Based on the deep knowledge our attorneys possess of creditors’ rights, a large portion of our practice is dedicated to debt collection and consumer law.
- Real estate – Our team of attorneys skillfully handle your real estate matters, including real estate litigation as well as landlord-tenant matters on behalf of both property owners and renters.
- Insurance subrogation – We regularly represent insurance companies and self-insured entities in pursuing subrogation claims against tortfeasors and responsible third parties.
- Business Law – Thinking of starting a business, we can help.
- Civil Litigation – We can represent your litigation needs.
In each of the above practice areas, we provide exceptional representation and unrivaled dedication to corporate and individual clients.
Contact a Virginia business lawyer for a free consultation
Regardless of the legal issues your business faces, the knowledgeable civil attorneys at Legum Law, PLC can help. At our office in Fairfax, Virginia, we represent clients across Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. To learn more, and to schedule a consultation, call 703-385-6700 or contact us online.