Skilled, Experienced and Successful Civil Litigators
Effective negotiators in resolving business or personal disputes
When legal disputes disrupt your business or personal life, having a committed, knowledgeable attorney to effectively advocate on your behalf brings peace of mind. Legum Law represents Virginia businesses, families and individuals in litigation, arbitration and mediation. With over 30 years of experience handling a diverse range of civil disputes, we can provide counsel with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts, including:
- Breach of contract
- Debt collection disputes representing creditors and debtors
- Landlord tenant disputes
- Property damage
- Construction and renovations
- Virginia Consumer Protection Act suits
- Defense representation
Although most legal disputes settle out of court, we have the skill and experience to go to trial when necessary and will fight to uphold your rights. Legum Law carefully evaluates the opposition and explores all options in preparing every case as if it will go to trial in order to negotiate from a position of strength.
Put a strong, determined litigation team to work for you
Legum Law understands that civil litigation can be costly and that there may be other ways to arrive at a settlement that meets a client’s needs in a timely and cost-effective manner. Costs aren’t just monetary; we recognize your time is also valuable. That is why we stress efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. We offer our clients:
- Individual attention — When you retain our firm, you receive the care, time, and attention you deserve.
- An efficient process — We constantly seek ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — We provide you with straightforward, honest answers to all your questions and ensure you fully understand the litigation process and what to expect as your case moves forward. Our clients rely on us to help them set realistic expectations.
- Client-focused approach to success — If protracted litigation is the only solution to achieve the proper outcome, we are ready. If settling your case early on will achieve the best result, we will take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to settle instead of engaging in lengthy litigation.
Protecting Your Interests
In any legal dispute, you want to know that your attorney has your best interests in mind. We believe in providing clients with honest, straightforward counsel so that they can make informed decisions. You can count on Legum Law to successfully litigate your case and negotiate as your assertive, strategic advocate in resolving your legal disputes.