Virginia Attorneys Assert Creditors' Rights
Skilled lawyers assist businesses in the Fairfax area and throughout the state in recovering debts
Your business's bottom line depends on being paid for the goods or services you provide. When those payments are late or debtors default, your company's ability to continue operating is compromised. It's important in these circumstances to know your legal options: you do not have to simply absorb loss without first seeking the opportunity to mitigate and minimize it. Legum Law, PLC represents creditors in the Fairfax area and throughout Virginia seeking to recover what they're owed in commercial collections and bankruptcy cases. When you retain our services, you can count on us to assert your rights under the law, through settlements or court, to hold debtors accountable.
Knowledgeable advisers assist with commercial collections
At Legum Law, PLC, we also represent commercial and retail clients throughout Virginia by offering strong legal counsel for:
- Commercial and retail collections — We represent small and large businesses, contractors, subcontractors, commercial landlords and equipment lessors in collecting secured and unsecured commercial debt and for goods and services rendered.
- Loan collections — Our attorneys assist banks, savings and loans, credit unions and other lenders in collecting loan payments and credit card accounts.
- Construction collections — We help with the filing and enforcement of mechanic’s lien claims and labor and material payment bond claims.
- Medical collections — We represent and have brought success to doctors, dentists, chiropractors and other medical practitioners in collecting their receivables.
- Student loan collections — We have collected student loans for banks, credit unions and private lenders (including 501c3 lenders).
- Replevins — Our firm assists lessors and other secured creditors in repossession and recovery of collateral from defaulting debtors.
- Litigation — We handle debt collection civil actions in state and federal courts and before alternative dispute resolution forums such as arbitration and mediation, and provide skilled defense against debtor counterclaims.
If your business needs legal help recovering debt in any of these areas, contact us to learn how we may be able to get you the payments you're owed.
Contact an experienced Virginia attorney to assert your rights as a creditor
If you are seeking to recover debt in Virginia, Legum Law, PLC can assert your rights and outline your options for protecting your business's bottom line. Call us at 703-385-6700 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Fairfax office.